Thursday, April 28, 2011

How odd---Bonus Post!

For those not in the know, I take blogging very seriously. I even put up ads for money. This blog was running for a couple of years and it only got $1.75. However, this is my most popular blog post:

http://talbondjournal.blogspot.com/2010/11/just-posting-out-of-blue.html

...What? I don't even play Roblox any more! Just Minecraft. So I also wanted to do something along the lines of a contest of sorts. My Minecraft server, uses Hamachi, so you have to download something if you want to play. I am still going to ask for permission from Nathan however, then I will add another slot. Playing is very hard. I WOULD add a Let's Play video of me and Nathan playing, but he does not want anything recording us. Well, remember that redstone engineering post? Second place. Wow.

To enter the contest, just comment! It's that easy!

No comments:

How many people visited?

blogger statistics