Thursday, February 24, 2011

I gotz a Facebook Page!

Yay! Go on Facebook and go see it!


I got great news! The printer finally works! Now I can post more pictures! I still can't find the Sketch Book though, but stick around! I WILL get around to it!

Okay, Minecraft updated! It has beds, which skip night and set your respawn point. Well, if a mob (animals or baddies) touches your bed, you will wake up, and no time will have passed. Well, there is a large chance a zombie or a skeleton will spawn in your house on your bed. Zombies don't hurt anymore, and when you die, you get:

  • 64 Torches
  • Diamond Pickaxe
  • Diamond Axe
  • Diamond Shovel
  • One bed
  • Stack of 63 beds
Beds can not stack, so there is a problem here.


Well, see ya!

No comments:

How many people visited?

blogger statistics