Today is your fun project day, so get your homework and chores finished early!
- Morning chores.
- Day chores.
- Be sweet to brothers and Miss Judy.
- SOS Science - Three sections.
- SOS Bible - Three sections.
- Typing - Practice!
- Writing - ONE WHOLE PAINFUL PAGE.
- Blog. Write in your journal about the swim strokes you learned this year.
- No computer games until your homework and chores are finished (just a friendly reminder).
- And now...the moment you've been waiting for...The Disney Blog Project! Details Below. Do not start this until all of the above is complete, including your journal!!!
The Disney Blog Project!
My friends and I were very close at Disney. We spent a LOT of time together, and Mason's mom was even in my wedding. Miss Sandy took care of your birthday arrangements last year. We've had a few reunions (I missed the last one because it was the week before Reagan was born). We've lost touch with a few people, but realized that some people kept in touch with some, others with others, so if some of us got together, we could know what is up with most of the old gang. I know that one of our friends got a brain tumor and died, but my friend Patti keeps in touch with his wife. There are a lot of neat people in the group.
That said, here are the directions. The site is www.407WDisney.blogspot.com. I added you as an Administrator, so you can log in from your Dashboard. I have done nothing else with it. Here are the things that need to happen:
- Add Danielle, Patti, Heather, and Sandy as Administrators. (Is there another way to let people create posts besides setting them as Administrators?) They need to be able to create posts, not just comment. I'll email you their addresses.
- Create a sidebar for a contact list of names. We'll have to think of the names.
- I'm email you two funny pictures you can use.
- Create a new template. See if you can find something not in the standard templates--maybe online? We need it to look very, very Disney-like. We definitely need Mickey clip-art and stuff. Be creative! Use those marketing genes!
- You can use the StatCounter thing if you want.
- Go to www.widgetbox.com and do a search for Disney. There are a couple, like the fine arts one, that would be great for this site.
Call me if you have questions. Have fun...I love you!