Summer 2007 was interesting. It started out with Mom announcing that we were computer-free--yuck. Thankfully, that only lasted three weeks. We bought a journal and came up with ideas of things we wanted to do this summer, and we ended up finishing almost everything.
Here are some of the highlights of the summer:
- Vacation Bible School
- Extreme Kidz on Mission
- Tennis Camp - two weeks
- Learned to play Piano!
- Camping two times with Dad (really!)
- Fireworks with Dad...including a major show on July 4th
- Swim lessons--working on my strokes, the fly is my favorite
- Summer Job! I worked in Marketing for Bond Medical. I had to read Purple Cow. I learned SharePoint and entered Vendor List items.
- Finished 3rd grade and had our evaluation.
- Did a TON of science experiments all summer.
- Played with cousins and friends.
- Built a clubhouse from a box and had a blast.
- Went to Chuck E. Cheese with Dad.
- Made it to the last Series of Unfortunate Events book!
It ended quickly and we didn't get to go to Disney yet. Mom agrees that summer really isn't over until we cross off the last goal of finally setting off our volcano experiment. So maybe I will let the R's help me hide the volcano pieces!
Essay by Tal, with a little encouragement